Meltingly Soft Eggplant and Bacon Tomato Pasta.
You can have Meltingly Soft Eggplant and Bacon Tomato Pasta using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meltingly Soft Eggplant and Bacon Tomato Pasta
- You need of to 3 servings Pasta.
- You need of Salt (to cook the pasta).
- You need of Eggplants – slim Japanese type.
- It’s of Bacon.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt (for the eggplant).
- Prepare of ♡Black pepper.
- Prepare of ♡Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of ladles full Tomato sauce.
Meltingly Soft Eggplant and Bacon Tomato Pasta step by step
- Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling water. Salt the water generously. When you taste the water, it should be so salty that if it were soup, it would be just a bit too salty to drink..
- Slice the eggplants into rounds, soak in water to remove the bitterness, and dry with paper towels. Heat olive oil in a pan and sauté the bacon..
- When the bacon has rendered its fat, add the eggplant slices to the pan. Add a pinch of salt, and sauté slowly on both sides over medium to low heat. 2 minutes before the pasta is cooked, take the eggplant out of the pan..
- Add the tomato sauce to the pan from Step 3 and bring to a boil. Drain the pasta, and add to the pan. Mix quickly, add back the eggplant, top with ♡ (black pepper and cheese) and it's done..
- This is the tomato sauce from. I made a big batch and use it in all kinds of recipes..
- is Tomato Carbonara Pasta using the tomato sauce, milk and cheese. I recommend this too..
- is another recipe using the tomato sauce. The Bunny Family's Omurice uses the tomato sauce for the rice and on top of the omelette!.