Eggplant lasagna with black olive tapenade. This "lasagna" recipe cuts out the noodles altogether and uses fresh summer eggplant instead. Using pre-made sauce cuts down on this dish's prep time Zesty Vegetable Lasagna. Blitz all the ingredients except the thyme in a small food processor.
Eggplant and Olive Tapenade PizzaSustaining the Powers. Try this Olive And Eggplant Tapenade recipe, or contribute your own. Freshly ground black pepper Process until the mixture resembles a rough paste. You can have Eggplant lasagna with black olive tapenade using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggplant lasagna with black olive tapenade
- It’s of For olive tepenade:.
- You need of medium clove garlic.
- Prepare of black olives.
- It’s of capers.
- Prepare of fresh parsley.
- It’s of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of black pepper (or less if preferred so).
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Lasagna:.
- It’s of small eggplants sliced about 1/4" thick.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of marinara sauce.
- It’s of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare of large eggs.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of grated mozzarella cheese.
Serve Olive and Eggplant Tapenade at room temperature with crackers, pita bread, or French bread. I've tried other eggplant lasagna recipes, and they were disappointing. Classic Eggplant Lasagna that's full of cheesy goodness, without the pasta! If you like this recipe, you may be.
Eggplant lasagna with black olive tapenade step by step
- Olive tepenade: Combine all ingredients(except salt) in a food processor, and blitz until a paste is formed.
- Season with salt to taste(check the level of salt needed, do not add salt while processing the ingredients).
- Lasagna: pre heat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Slice eggplant into thin strips and place on a baking sheet.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven until tender, about 10 minutes..
- Mix together Ricotta cheese, eggs, and Parmesan cheese in a separate bowl..
- Prepare a large baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and begin layering lasagna.
- Layer the Marinara sauce, cheese mixture, eggplant, cheese mixture, sauce and then top with Mozzarella cheese.
- Layer a generous amount of olive tepenade prepared on the surface.
- Bake until about 30 minutes or until done.
- Let cool for sometime before you can slice and divide portions.
- Serve warm.
Olive Tapenade is an easy accompaniment to make that elevates any meal. Pair with baguette or crackers on a cheese board, serve with roast Tapenade is simple, and its deliciousness depends quite a bit on the quality of the ingredients you use, so keep that in mind. This is not the time where I. Eggplant Lasagna makes an easy and delicious lasagna recipe the whole family will love! Now, brush your eggplant slices with a little bit of olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.