Parmigiana. Parmigiana (/ˌpɑːrmɪˈdʒɑːnə, -ˈʒɑː-/, Italian: [parmiˈdʒaːna], also called parmigiana di melanzane [parmiˈdʒaːna di melanˈdzaːne; -ˈtsaːne] or melanzane alla parmigiana. Рецепт дня. Parmigiana di melanzane/Пармиджана из баклажанов. Поиск по этому блогу. ПАРМИДЖАНА ди МЕЛАНЗАНЕ (Пармиджана из баклажанов) или Parmigiana di melanzane. La parmigiana di melanzane è una delle ricette italiane più famose e amate, si prepara specialmente al sud Italia con tante e golose varianti!
This aubergine parmigiana recipe is a brilliant vegetarian alternative to a lasagne. Aubergine parmigiana is one of the most iconic Italian dishes. Aubergine parmigiana is a great appetiser or side dish. You can have Parmigiana using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parmigiana
- It’s of large aubergine.
- You need of mozzarella.
- It’s of About 200 ml of passata sauce (see my recipe!!!).
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Flour for dusting.
- It’s of Fresh basil.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
It also works really well for lunch, especially if served with a green salad. #parmigiana #parmigiana di melanzane #bakłażan #bakłażany #pomidory #parmezan #mozzarella #dania wegetariańskie #dania jarskie #meatless meals #meatless dishes #vegetarian meals. Download Parmigiana stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Bobby Flay shares his recipe for Chicken Parmigiana. He begins by placing a skinless boneless chicken breast in plastic wrap and hitting it with a tenderizer to flatten it to about a half inch.
Parmigiana step by step
- Wash and slice aubergine. Dry on kitchen paper on both sides. Dust lightly in flour. Heat oil in a pan. Cook until golden brown. Set a side to cool.
- Preheat oven to 180. In an oven tray, put a layer of passata, then aubergine, then mozzarella, Parmesan and basil. Sprinkle with salt. Continue until ingredients are used up. The top layer should have some passata and a bit of Parmesan.
- Bake in the oven for about 40 mins until yummy looking. Rest for 10 minutes before serving 😊.
Parmigiana definition is – made or covered with Parmesan cheese. How to use parmigiana in a sentence. Definition of parmigiana. : made or covered with Parmesan cheese veal parmigiana. A specialty of southern Italian kitchens, eggplant parmigiana can be made more weeknight-efficient by breaking the steps into stages. Borrowed from Italian parmigiana, shortening of alla parmigiana ("in the Parmesan way"), or, as a noun, of parmigiana di melanzane/melanzane alla parmigiana, the southern Italian dish which is made with eggplant. (General American) IPA(key): /ˌpɑɹməˈʒɑnə/.