My Italian inspired Pasta Salad with pancetta. 😀.
You can cook My Italian inspired Pasta Salad with pancetta. 😀 using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Italian inspired Pasta Salad with pancetta. 😀
- It’s of pasta twists.
- It’s of passata tomato juice.
- Prepare of piece of cooked Aubergine diced.
- Prepare of piece cooked Courgette cut into quaters.
- You need of Pancetta fried in olive oil.
- It’s of baby plum tomatoes cut into quaters.
- You need of Spinach chopped.
- You need of Cucumber diced.
- You need of basil vinegarette.
- You need of Italian herb.
- Prepare of green pesto.
- It’s of Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s of Black cracked Pepper.
- It’s of fresh Parsley for the finish.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese on top.
My Italian inspired Pasta Salad with pancetta. 😀 instructions
- Fry the pancetta in olive oil and add the Italian herbs. When cooked set aside..
- Cook the Pasta shells. Then when cooked drain them and leave to go cold. Add the courgette and Aubergine for the last few minutes of the boiling pasta then drain and add to a bowl. Add the lemon and Basil vinegarette set aside..
- Cut the tomatoes in quarters add to a mixing bowl with cucumber diced. And cooked pancetta. Also red sweet bell pepper..
- Next Spinach, add to the pasta mix. And mix the Pesto, and Balsamic vinegar. Italian herbs and then the passatta juice and toss it around to mix in. Add black pepper..
- After mixing the ingredients add to a serving bowl and mix in.
- Add fresh parmesan sprinkled on top and parsley. Add a little basil leaf to dress it up..