Skillet Veggie Lasagna.
You can have Skillet Veggie Lasagna using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Skillet Veggie Lasagna
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- It’s of red pepper crushed.
- You need of oregano dried.
- Prepare of zucchini , diced.
- You need of eggplant , diced.
- Prepare of spinach baby (handfull).
- It’s of garlic minced.
- It’s of marinara sauce.
- You need of lasagna noodles boil -.
- Prepare of mozzarella shredded.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare of basil fresh , shredded.
Skillet Veggie Lasagna step by step
- In a 8-inch skillet, heat oil, over medium heat. Add eggplant, zucchini, salt and pepper to taste and stir. Cook until vegetables are tender and stir often. Add baby spinach, garlic, oregano, crushed red pepper and stir. Cook for 1 minute or until the spinach wilts..
- Break lasagna noodles and arrange on top of the veggies. In a separate bowl, mix together tomato sauce and 1/4 cup of water. Pour over pasta. Make sure your noodles are well coated in the sauce. You might have to add a little more water depending on how thick your marinara sauce is. Bring to a boil then simmer on low for 10 minutes while covered..
- Once pasta is tender, sprinkle half the mozzarella and grated parmesan over the top and gently mix. Place spoonfuls of ricotta on top and sprinkle on the remaining mozzarella and parmesan. Cover and and cook for 4 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Garnish with basil and enjoy while hot!.