Chunky Risotto with Summer Vegetables.
You can cook Chunky Risotto with Summer Vegetables using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chunky Risotto with Summer Vegetables
- Prepare of Uncooked white rice.
- You need of Consommé Soup.
- Prepare of Hot water.
- You need of Consomme granules.
- Prepare of Tomato.
- You need of Zucchini.
- Prepare of Eggplant.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Bell pepper (red and yellow).
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of White wine.
- You need of Olive oil (to stir-fry veggies).
- Prepare of Olive oil (to cook rice).
- Prepare of Plus 1.
- It’s of Rich flavor – Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Spicy flavor – Curry powder.
- You need of leaves Invigorating flavor – Basil.
Chunky Risotto with Summer Vegetables instructions
- Cut the eggplant, zucchini, and bell peppers into 8mm cubes. Cut the onion into 5mm cubes. Roughly chop the tomato..
- Heat the olive oil in the frying pan and stir-fry the eggplant, zucchini, and bell peppers. Season with salt and pepper and cook until the eggplant becomes tender..
- Remove the cooked vegetables from the frying pan and wipe it clean. Add olive oil and sweat the onion..
- Once the onion has become transparent, add the rice and cook until the grains are clear..
- Add the white wine and let the alcohol boil off. Then continue cooking..
- Divide the soup into 3 portions. First add about 400 ml on high heat and boil until the soup evaporates..
- Next, add about 200 ml of the soup with the tomatoes and boil for about 5 minutes..
- Then add 200 ml and the cooked vegetables. Boil for 5 minutes until it begins to make crackling noises. Mix everything together..
- Stir it and wait until it starts to crackle again. Then taste the flavor and season with salt as necessary to finish..
- If you are going to add an extra ingredient, add it at the end of Step 8..
- If there are leftovers, turn it into rice croquettes..