Easy Lasagne with Meat Sauce and Béchamel.
You can cook Easy Lasagne with Meat Sauce and Béchamel using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Lasagne with Meat Sauce and Béchamel
- It’s of Courgette.
- Prepare of Aubergine (slim Japanese type).
- You need of ☆ Mixed minced beef and pork.
- Prepare of ☆ Chopped onion.
- It’s of tin ☆ Tinned diced tomato.
- You need of ☆ Soup stock granules.
- You need of ☆ Bay leaf.
- Prepare of ★ Butter.
- It’s of ★ White flour.
- Prepare of ★ Milk.
- You need of ★ Soup stock granules.
- Prepare of ★ Salt and pepper.
- It’s of ★Bay leaf.
- It’s of Lasagne sheets.
- It’s of Mushrooms (sliced).
- It’s of Parsley (dried).
- Prepare of Cheese (easy melting type).
- You need of Grated cheese (Parmesan cheese).
Easy Lasagne with Meat Sauce and Béchamel instructions
- Make the meat sauce. Fry the mixed minced meat in a pot. Once the meat is cooked through, add the chopped onion and fry until tender..
- Add the tinned tomato and consomme stock granules into Step 1 and mix well. Add the bay leaf and simmer for about 10 minutes. (Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.).
- Make the white sauce. Put the butter and flour in a separate pot and cook over a low to medium heat. Stir constantly. (Use a wooden spatula to do this.).
- Add half of the milk to Step 3. (Stir constantly until smooth.).
- Add the rest of the milk, consomme stock granules and bay leaf. Stir constantly until the sauce thickens..
- Cut the courgette and aubergine into 5 mm widths..
- Grease the oven proof dish with butter and line with boiled lasagne..
- Pile up the dish with the white sauce, the meat sauce, followed by the vegetables, then the white sauce, the cheese, in that order..
- For the second layer, repeat Step 7 and 8. Finish with the meat sauce, followed by the cheese on top..
- Top with panko and grated cheese on Step 9. Bake the lasagne in an oven pre-heated to 190˚C for 20 minutes. Sprinkle parsley on top and serve..