Mascarpone and Vegetable Lasagna.
You can cook Mascarpone and Vegetable Lasagna using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mascarpone and Vegetable Lasagna
- Prepare of to 10 Lasagna sheets.
- Prepare of Mascarpone.
- Prepare of Zucchini.
- Prepare of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- It’s of Bell pepper (green or red).
- You need of Button mushrooms.
- Prepare of Onion.
- It’s of cloves, chopped very finely Garlic.
- You need of For the bechamel sauce:.
- Prepare of *Butter.
- Prepare of *White flour.
- You need of *Milk.
- You need of *Nutmeg.
- It’s of *Salt.
- Prepare of *White pepper.
- You need of Canned tomatoes (chopped).
- It’s of to 200 grams Parmesan cheese.
- You need of to 1 tablespoon for each vegetable to be sautéed Olive oil.
- It’s of Oil for the lasagna pan.
- It’s of Finely chopped parsley.
- You need of Black pepper.
Mascarpone and Vegetable Lasagna instructions
- Sauté the zucchini, eggplant, onion, mushrooms, and bell pepper individually in olive oil, seasoning each lightly with salt and pepper. Drain off any excess oil with paper towels..
- Bring the milk to a boil in a pan, and keep it warm. Melt the butter in another pan. Add the flour to the butter, and add the warm milk little by little, mixing well each time. Add the salt and pepper and nutmet to finish, and turn off the heat..
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add the lasagna sheets one by one, and cook for 6 minutes. Drain off the water on kitchen towels or paper towels..
- Oil an ovenproof dish and put 3 sheets of lasagna noodles on the bottom. Top with the zucchini, eggplant, onion, mushrooms and bell pepper..
- Add half each of the bechamel sauce, Parmesan, mascarpone and canned tomatoes. Repeat once more. Bake the lasagne in a 200 °C oven for 30 minutes..
- When the lasagna is baked, turn the oven off, open the door a little and leave for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley to taste. Add some salt and pepper on top for even more flavor..
- Mix up the homemade mascarponevery well, and drain overnight in a sieve lined with paper towels. It will become about 200 g, so the entire amount is used. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144769-homemade-mascarpone.
- Note: Apparently it's hard to get mascarpone in Japan, so I added a recipe to make it at home..
- Sauté the mushrooms and the 2 finely chopped garlic cloves together for added fragrance and taste..
- I used homemade mascarpone for this. I added salt to it and it came out very nicely..
- Try making it with handmade lasagna sheets! I got these from my friend John..
- Related recipe -, Lentil and mascarpone lasagna. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148000-refreshing-umeboshi-and-shiso-cabbage-salad.