Zucchine, feta and sun dried tomato pie. Cover top of frittata with zucchini slices and sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup feta. Then, toss the zucchini with the sun-dried tomatoes and feta. Transfer to a serving bowl and top with the. ½ cups Sun-Dried Tomatoes Packed In Olive Oil, Sliced Into Strips.
Place under the broiler for a few. Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto and Feta Cheese. The Mediterranean flavors in this easy pasta dish come from sun-dried tomatoes, basil, almonds, garlic and Parmesan cheese, and the oil in the sun-dried tomatoes gives the almond-spiced pesto a rich consistency. You can have Zucchine, feta and sun dried tomato pie using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchine, feta and sun dried tomato pie
- Prepare of Roll of puff pastry.
- You need 1 of courgette.
- Prepare 100 g of feta cheese.
- It’s 4-5 of sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained.
- You need 4 of large eggs (save a tiny bit for glazing).
- You need of Oregano.
- It’s of Olive oil.
Zucchini, Feta and Squash Blossom Pasta. In a medium bowl, mash together the Feta, yogurt, and oil until mostly smooth. Mix in the sun-dried tomatoes and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Over the weekend I made these really delicious tomato tarts for lunch for me and my family.
Zucchine, feta and sun dried tomato pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 180. Wash and slice courgettes. Cook gently in a little oil on both sides until brown. Set a side. Roll pastry out into a small round baking tray. Prick with a fork and blind bake for a few minutes. Meanwhile, break egg into a bowl or jug, add tomatoes and blitz with a hand blender.
- Take pastry out. Add eggs in side. Crumble feta on top. Sprinkle with oregano. Add courgettes covering the cheese.
- Fold pastry over. Glaze with the tiny bit of egg you saved. Bake for about 25 minutes. Rest on a wire rack before serving. Best served the next day either warm or cold 😁.
It was so easy to make but so yummy at the same. Add sun-dried tomatoes and fried zucchini into the bowl. Pour a bit of olive oil, add species. Combination of crunchy bread, sun-dried tomatoes and zucchini is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner. You may even cook it for your guests.