Vegetarian lasagna. This incredible Vegetarian Lasagna is made with a creamy ricotta and spinach filling as well as layers of roasted vegetables and a homemade tomato lasagna sauce. It's one of my favourite fridge clean. Vegetarian Lasagna to feed a crowd!
This veggie lasagna is easy to make, made from scratch, and calls for simple ingredients. The recipe is adaptable based on the vegetables you have available to you. In our photos, we've used zucchini. You can cook Vegetarian lasagna using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian lasagna
- You need of large courgettes.
- It’s of aubergines (eggplants in US).
- You need of onions.
- You need of garlic.
- You need of red pepper.
- Prepare of green pepper.
- Prepare of tin chopped tomatoes.
- It’s of heaped teaspoon honey (or sugar).
- You need of cheddar cheese.
- You need of parmesan cheese.
- It’s of vegetable stock cube.
- It’s of small glass white wine.
- Prepare of olive oil.
This collection of vegetarian and vegan lasagnas will help you find the perfect dish for a dinner with family and friends to which some guest might be vegetarians or vegans. This exciting twist on lasagna features beans, Gruyere Vegetarian Four Cheese Lasagna. Fresh pasta sheets baked with ricotta, feta, eggplant, tomato. Today I show you how to make a delicious vegetarian lasagna.
Vegetarian lasagna instructions
- Wash all the fresh ingredients well. With a sharp knife, carefully cut the courgettes into long thin strips like this and chop all the veg into small pieces (see third step photo for size).
- Chop the garlic and sauté in a large pan with the olive oil.
- Add all the chopped vegetables to the pan, stir well on a high heat for a few minutes.
- Lower the heat to minimum and cook for five more minutes, stirring all the time so that nothing sticks to the bottom of the pan.
- Add the tin of tomatoes, the white wine and turn up the heat. When it starts to boil, turn down to moderate again and add the crumbled stock cube and the honey. Stir well, cover and leave over a low heat for 10 minutes..
- Put the oven on at 200º. Put a generous layer of the sauce into an oven dish..
- Add a layer of grated cheese and a layer of courgette slices. Repeat twice. Sprinke the last cheese over the last layer of sauce and put in the oven for half an hour.
Boiling lasagna noodles can be extremely annoying. The noodles always seem to rip when you take them out, plus they curl while you prep everything else. For our vegetarian friends (and everyone else looking to take a welcome break from meat), we compiled our favorite vegetarian lasagna recipes. All of them are brimming with ingredients like. Tender lasagna noodles layered with Macadamia Nut Ricotta and tempeh-infused Marinara Sauce!