You can cook Baked Ratatouille using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Ratatouille
- It’s of An Eggplant.
- It’s of Zucchini.
- You need of Yellow Squash.
- You need of A White or Yellow Onion.
- Prepare of A Red Pepper.
- You need of Dried Red Pepper.
- You need of Fire Roasted Tomatoes.
- You need of Minced Garlic.
- It’s of Coarse Black Pepper.
- You need of Italian blend spice.
- Prepare of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Baked Ratatouille step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Roughly dice the onion, cook it for 10 minutes on medium until they are golden and translucent. Reserve half of the onions in the cooking pan, and half in a small dish..
- Spray pam in a baking dish. Spread the fire roasted tomatoes in the baking pan. Mix in half of the cooked onions with the diced tomatoes from the pan..
- Cut up the squash, zucchini, and Eggplant into quarter slices or half slices as close to the same size as possible. Arrange the sliced squash, zucchini, and Eggplant slices atop the tomatoes and onions. Sprinkle the reserved onions over the sliced vegetables..
- Spread the minced garlic, and sprinkle the pepper and Italian Spice blend over the vegetables..
- Bake for 45 -55 minutes at 350 degrees..