Ratatouille. It was the eighth film produced by Pixar. In the hilarious new animated-adventure, Ratatouille, a rat named Remy dreams of becoming a great chef despite his family's wishes and the obvious problem of being a rat in a decidedly rodent-phobic.
You can cook Ratatouille using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ratatouille
- You need of zucchini squash.
- It’s of eggplant.
- It’s of tomatoes.
- You need of tomatoe sauce (or you can bland 2 big skinless and seedless tomatoes).
- Prepare of onion.
- You need of garlic.
- Prepare of chopped parsley.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- You need of small red paper or 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- It’s of salt, ground paper.
- It’s of sunflower/olive oil.
Ratatouille step by step
- Slice tomatoes, zucchini, eggplant.
- Take 1/4 part of onion, chop it and fry till gold color, add tomato sauce in a pan, then salt, black paper..
- Take a backing pan, fill with tomato-onion sauce. Vertically put a slice of an eggplant, then slice of zucchini, slice of tomato, slice of an eggplant, repeat with all your slices.
- In another pan fry 1/4 of an onion till gold color, add chopped garlic, let it warm up, add parsley, red paper, italian seasoning, mix and place it on your slices vegetables in a backing pan. Cover the top of the pan by waxed paper, baking paper or aluminum foil and bake for an hour. Serve with any meats of cheeses. I hope, you will enjoy my variant of a cartoon food!.