Ratatouille. It was the eighth film produced by Pixar. In the hilarious new animated-adventure, Ratatouille, a rat named Remy dreams of becoming a great chef despite his family's wishes and the obvious problem of being a rat in a decidedly rodent-phobic.
You can have Ratatouille using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ratatouille
- Prepare of Japanese eggplant.
- Prepare of Yellow squash.
- It’s of Zucchini.
- Prepare of Roma tomatoes.
- It’s of Onion (chopped).
- It’s of Garlic cloves (minced).
- Prepare of Sprigs Thyme.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of tomato paste.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Water.
Ratatouille step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 F..
- In an iron skillet, spread the tomato paste and add onion and garlic. Then add 1/2 cup of water and mix..
- Add 1 tablespoon of the olive oil into the tomato mixture and season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Slice the eggplant, squash, zucchini, and tomatoes thinly (about 1/4 inch)..
- Season the sliced vegetables with salt and pepper..
- Start to layer the slices, starting at the outer edge and moving inwards in a spiral. Layer in a pattern..
- When done layering, drizzle with the rest of the olive oil and sprinkle with Thyme..
- Cover with parchment paper cut so that it fits inside the skillet..
- Place into oven and bake for 45 minutes. Will be very hot when done so be careful. Serve and enjoy!.