Ratatouille. It was the eighth film produced by Pixar. In the hilarious new animated-adventure, Ratatouille, a rat named Remy dreams of becoming a great chef despite his family's wishes and the obvious problem of being a rat in a decidedly rodent-phobic.
You can cook Ratatouille using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ratatouille
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare of red pepers.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- It’s of garlic, chopped.
- It’s of Veggies.
- You need of zucchini, sliced.
- Prepare of tomatoes, sliced.
- You need of eggplant.
- Prepare of red onion, sliced.
- You need of Dressing.
- Prepare of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare of rosemary, chopped.
- You need of basil, chopped.
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
Ratatouille step by step
- Roast the red pepers.
- Put the a tbs. of olive oil in a saucepan, add the onion and the garlic and move them until the onion is transparent. Add the tomato and a little water.
- Once the tomato is cookd, peal the red pepers and put them in the blender, add the tomato sauce and blend them all together, add salt and black pepper to taste. Put the mix in a baking dish.
- For the veggies, once you have them sliced, put them alternately, once slice of eggplant, one the tomato, another of zucchini and the onion, etc….
- Combine the garlic, rosemary, basil, salt, pepper and olive oil, and dress the veggies..
- Cover it with aluminium foild and beke it for 35 to 40 minutes. Uncovered and leave it for another 10 to 15 minutes or until is roasted..
- If you want, you can add some parmesan cheese..