ratatouille. It was the eighth film produced by Pixar. In the hilarious new animated-adventure, Ratatouille, a rat named Remy dreams of becoming a great chef despite his family's wishes and the obvious problem of being a rat in a decidedly rodent-phobic.
You can cook ratatouille using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of ratatouille
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of eggplant, peeled and cut into 1" cubes.
- It’s of onions, cut into half moons.
- It’s of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need of red peppers, sliced.
- It’s of zucchini, cut in half lengthwise and sliced.
- It’s of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare of 28 ounces – stewed tomatoes.
- You need of dried rosemary.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Heat olive oil in large pan over medium high..
- Add eggplant, onions, mushrooms, red peppers, zucchini, and garlic. Saute until golden and soft, stirring periodically, about 15 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Cover and simmer over medium low until soft, about 20 minutes..