Ratatouille Lasagna. Ratatouille Lasagna. featured in How To Make Show-Stopping Dinners. Set aside to prepare the rest of the lasagna layers. Ratatouille Lasagna is a hearty vegetarian lasagna recipe that's reminiscent of ratatouille.
This is not your ordinary lasagna- a ratatouille sauce is layered with the lasagna noodles and the cheese. A delicious and slightly different take on lasagna- add a side salad and some crusty bread. This is a recipe for a lasagna with ratatouille (pronounced ratatouyy) in a white sauce (la sauce béchamel); both staples of french cuisine. You can have Ratatouille Lasagna using 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ratatouille Lasagna
- You need of red pepper.
- It’s of green pepper.
- Prepare of eggplant.
- It’s of onion.
- Prepare of garlic cloves.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s of canned whole tomatoes.
- It’s of dry white wine.
- It’s of tomato paste.
- It’s of vegetable stock.
- Prepare of salt, pepper, sugar.
- Prepare of dried thyme, rosemary and marjoram.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of flour.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Crème fraîche.
- Prepare of grated nutmeg.
- It’s of uncooked lasagna noodles.
- It’s of grated mozarella cheese.
Ratatouille Lasagna is ratatouille with a cheesy twist, and it's a great way to use up all that late summer produce! Ingredients. extra virgin olive oil onion garlic eggplant zucchini bell pepper crushed. We combined all the wonderful summery flavors of ratatouille in this layered, noodle-free lasagna. Homemade ratatouille does double duty as sauce and filling in this lasagna.
Ratatouille Lasagna instructions
- for the ratatouille sauce chop red and green pepper, eggplant and onion and mince garlic clove.
- heat olive oil in a big pot, add garlic and onions and stew for 3 minutes.
- add red and green pepper and eggplant, stew for another 7 minutes.
- add canned tomatoes and white wine, cut the whole tomatoes with a knife in the pot, heat for few minutes.
- add tomato paste, vegetable stock and a pinch of sugar and as much salt, pepper and herbs as you like.
- heat for another 10 minutes.
- for the bechamel sauce heat butter in a smaller pot, add flour while stirring the butter.
- heat mixture while stiring for 5 minutes, add milk slowly in small portions and stir well.
- heat for another 5 minutes, add parmesan cheese, crème fraîche, season with nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- cover the bottom of a casserole dish with uncooked lasagna noodles, pour in 1/3 of the ratatouille sauce, cover with lasagna noodles, pour in 1/2 of the bechamel sauce, cover with lasagna noodles and so on…. the last layer should be ratatouille sauce.
- put mozarella cheese on top of it.
- bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes at 390°F.
So why not try this ratatouille lasagna? Make this at the height of the vege season and you won't be disappointed. I have so much to tell you about this lasagna, and I The ricotta and mozzarella you crave from lasagna, and the rich vegetable flavors of ratatouille, together in one. Home › RATATOUILLE LASAGNA Trademark Detail. Follow to cook some brilliant fusion food yourself.