Ratatouille. It was the eighth film produced by Pixar. In the hilarious new animated-adventure, Ratatouille, a rat named Remy dreams of becoming a great chef despite his family's wishes and the obvious problem of being a rat in a decidedly rodent-phobic.
You can cook Ratatouille using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ratatouille
- It’s of eggplants.
- You need of big bell pepper (or 4 small green bell peppers).
- It’s of zucchini.
- You need of canned tomato (diced).
- You need of some oregano.
- It’s of pepper and salt.
- You need of some olive oil.
- It’s of (optional) an onion, bacon/ham or a canned tuna.
- Cut the eggplants in small cubes. Spread the olive oil in a pot and fry them..
- Cut the bell pepper(s) and add to the pot to fry together..
- Cut the zucchini and add to the pot..
- Add the canned tomato, the pepper, salt and the oregano in the pot. Cook for about ten minutes..
- I use a pot warmer so that it continues cooking slowly until meal time..