Baked Ratatouille with Bacon.
You can have Baked Ratatouille with Bacon using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Ratatouille with Bacon
- It’s of carrot.
- It’s of medium sized potatoes.
- It’s of tomatoes.
- It’s of strips of bacon.
- You need of shredded mozarella.
- You need of shredded parmesan.
- It’s of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of chopped basil.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need of dried rosemary.
- Prepare of dried thyme.
Baked Ratatouille with Bacon instructions
- Cut vegetables into flat circles.
- Grease baking pan and lay out the vegetables one kind after another. This recipe will make 2 layers using a small baking pan..
- Once all vegetables are laid down, add seasoning on top – salt, pepper, herbs. Make sure to spread evenly..
- Top with strips of bacon and then add the cheeses..
- Bake covered with foil for 15 mins at 356°F. Remove cover and broil for 10 more mins to brown the cheese on top..