Rough & Ready Ratatouille. Перевод слова rough, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. Rough (golf), the area outside the fairway on a golf course. Rough (facility), old gas field and now gas storage facility off the Yorkshire coast in England.
A few days after you shave. Rough definition is – marked by inequalities, ridges, or projections on the surface : coarse. How to use rough in a sentence. You can cook Rough & Ready Ratatouille using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rough & Ready Ratatouille
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of red onion, sliced.
- It’s of brown onion, sliced.
- Prepare of garlic, crushed.
- You need of red pepper, deseeded and membrane removed in bite-size chunks.
- It’s of yellow pepper, treated similarly.
- You need of large courgettes, chopped into bite-sized pieces.
- Prepare of aubergines, chopped into bite-sized pieces.
- You need of x 400g tins tomatoes, chopped.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- It’s of thyme.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Synonym Discussion of rough. adjective, rough·er, rough·est. having a coarse or uneven surface, as from projections, irregularities, or breaks; not smooth: rough, red hands; a rough road. shaggy or coarse: a dog with a rough coat. rough definition: The definition of rough is coarse or uneven, or tough or difficult. (adjective) An example of rough is the feeling of a bumpy road. Definition of rough written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels. rough meaning, definition, what is rough: having an uneven surface: Learn more. Definition of rough adjective from the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary. (comparative rougher, superlative roughest). Information and translations of rough in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Rough & Ready Ratatouille step by step
- Heat oil in sauté pan and fry onions for 4 minutes on a medium heat. Stir only if needed to avoid sticking. Add garlic, stir gently and cook a further 2 minutes..
- Add the peppers and cook for a further 5 or so minutes until the vegetables are softened, stirring occasionally. Set aside..
- Add a little more oil and gently fry the courgettes and aubergines together for 10 minutes or until softened, stirring occasionally..
- Return the onions, garlic and peppers to the pan. Stir gently but thoroughly. Then add the tomatoes, sugar, herbs and seasoning and cook for 15 minutes. Stir and serve..
War is a rough teacher, but it is evidently the only one for the Continent. There is crime to be He had become short, I do not say rough in his speech to his wife.