Ratatouille. It was the eighth film produced by Pixar. In the hilarious new animated-adventure, Ratatouille, a rat named Remy dreams of becoming a great chef despite his family's wishes and the obvious problem of being a rat in a decidedly rodent-phobic.
You can have Ratatouille using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ratatouille
- It’s cubes of Aubergines large.
- You need cubes of Courgettes large.
- Prepare of Red Peppers – cook separately.
- You need of Yellow Peppers – cook separately.
- You need of Sliced onion and garlic – cook separately.
- It’s of ————————————————–.
- It’s of Sauce =.
- Prepare of ———–.
- You need of Tomato purée.
- You need of Tomato passata.
- You need of Cumin.
- You need of Basil.
- You need of Thyme.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of ———–.
- It’s of Wine – Rioja.
- You need of ———-.
- Aubergine and courgette in the oven @ 200. check at 20 mins. Foil covered to avoid excessive colouration..
- Put the sauce together separately. Put everything together. *Place all the veg into a sieve to remove any remaining water*, then mix the sauce in. Top with a decent cheese. I went for Parmesan..
- Ignore the carrot in pics above. `^.