Ratatouille. It was the eighth film produced by Pixar. In the hilarious new animated-adventure, Ratatouille, a rat named Remy dreams of becoming a great chef despite his family's wishes and the obvious problem of being a rat in a decidedly rodent-phobic.
You can cook Ratatouille using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ratatouille
- It’s of For the sauce.
- It’s of tomatoes medium sized or 5 large ones.
- You need of onions.
- Prepare of garlic.
- You need of green bell peppers-hoho.
- Prepare of carrot.
- Prepare of celery stick optional.
- Prepare of mixed herbs.
- It’s of rosemary.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of s of honey.
- It’s of For the topping.
- It’s of tomatoes.
- Prepare of zucchinis or courgette.
- It’s of eggplants or aubergine.
- You need of potatoes optional.
Ratatouille step by step
- Roast the bell peppers on a flame till they turn black on all sides.
- Wait for it to cool.Take a paper towel remove the charred bits.open it up remove the seeds and cut into cubes.
- Blend or grate the tomatoes.cut all the other vegetables.
- Fry the onion in oil add the garlic and 1 tablespoon butter.
- Then add the carrots and celery cook about,next add the tomatoes and bell peppers.
- Next add the mixed spices and season with sugar and salt.let simmer for 20 minutes you can add some water very little.blend it and then put it in a casserole dish.
- Preheat your ovenNext cut your vegetables for topping into circles put them in salty water.
- Arrange the vegetables on top in alternating order in a circle till done.
- Next mix 3 tablespoons oil,1 teaspoon rosemary and salt and sprinkle on top.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes covered and 30 minutes uncovered.
- Serve while hot with a starch.