Ratatouille. It was the eighth film produced by Pixar. In the hilarious new animated-adventure, Ratatouille, a rat named Remy dreams of becoming a great chef despite his family's wishes and the obvious problem of being a rat in a decidedly rodent-phobic.
You can have Ratatouille using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ratatouille
- You need of large onion, finely diced.
- Prepare of large courgette, diced.
- Prepare of celery stalk, thinly sliced.
- You need of tin tomatoes.
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of garlic paste.
- It’s of mixed herbs.
- Prepare of Green bell pepper, finely chopped.
- Prepare of salt to taste.
- You need of Grated parmesan cheese,.
- You need of soft brown sugar.
Ratatouille step by step
- Heat the olive oil in a wok or deep frying pan..
- Add the onion and bell pepper. Cook through until onion is soft..
- Next add the courgette and celery. Cook for another 5-8 minutes, stirring often so it doesn't stick or burn. If using season with salt and pepper..
- Add the tomatoes, garlic paste, herbs and sugar. If using season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low..
- Allow to simmer for 35-45 minutes over a low heat. Stir occasionally..
- This will make a large batch so it can be frozen once its cooled completely..
- Serve with grated parmesan over the top..