Sun-dried tomato, scamorza and aubergine pie. And, so love those sundried tomatoes in there! I'm Camila and I love making fabulous desserts. My goal is to teach you how to make delicious desserts from scratch to impress your guests, friends, and family!
China fresh pepper China dry green pepper China capsicum pepper. Why buy dry jarred Sun-Dried Tomatoes when you can DIY? We LOVE having these flavorful sun-dried tomatoes on hand. You can have Sun-dried tomato, scamorza and aubergine pie using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sun-dried tomato, scamorza and aubergine pie
- You need of Roll of round puff pastry.
- You need 1 of aubergine.
- Prepare 150 g of chopped scamorza.
- You need 4-5 of chopped sun-dried tomatoes.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Egg to glaze.
Stir them into your fettuccine alfredo, slice them and add them to your caesar salad, or just snack on 'em plain! A savoury, salty Mediterranean sun-dried tomato loaf that makes a great sandwich with peppery rocket and ham. Mix all ingredients, apart from the olives and tomatoes, in a large bowl. Take care not to put the yeast in direct contact with the salt when they are first added to the bowl.
Sun-dried tomato, scamorza and aubergine pie instructions
- Wash, slice and dry aubergine well using kitchen paper. Fry in a little oil until browned. Set a side to cool..
- Preheat oven to 180. Roll out pastry into a small baking tray, prick with a fork. Add a layer of aubergine, scamorza, sun-dried tomatoes and Parmesan. Create another layer of all the above ingredients.
- Fold the edges over to create a border. Glaze with an egg and bake for about 25-30 minutes. Leave to rest on a wire rack for 10 minutes before serving 😊.
I was trying to find a recipe to match the sun dried tomato tapenade we had at our favorite French restaurant. A hearty pasta dish where the bite of chilli in the sauce is an inspired contrast to the softness of the aubergine. Homemade sun-dried tomatoes are also usually significantly cheaper than those expensive little jars sold at the store. But best of all, they are just so incredibly flavorful, especially made with juicy ripe Sun-dried tomatoes stored in olive oil are perfectly edible (and delicious!) served right out of the jar. But as a Sun dried tomato spread you cannot even taste the sun dried tomato part.