Ratatouille. It was the eighth film produced by Pixar. In the hilarious new animated-adventure, Ratatouille, a rat named Remy dreams of becoming a great chef despite his family's wishes and the obvious problem of being a rat in a decidedly rodent-phobic.
You can have Ratatouille using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ratatouille
- Prepare of chopped Tomatoes.
- It’s of tomato puree.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of garlic crushed.
- You need of fresh basil leaves.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Zucchini (Green and Yellow).
- It’s of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Bell Peppers (Red and Yellow).
- You need of Aubergines (Optional).
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add the crushed garlic and saute. Now add the chopped tomatoes and let them cook in their own juices till the quantity reduces to half. Add the tomato puree, chopped basil leaves, sugar, salt and pepper and cook till the sauce thickens. Set aside..
- Thinly slice the Bell peppers, Zucchini, Tomatoes and Aubergines if using and season them with salt and pepper and set aside..
- Take a heavy bottomed dish. Layer the dish with sauce, layer the vegetables and then sprinkle with oregano, salt and pepper. Cover with foil and bake in an oven at 180 degree Celsius for 30 minutes..
- Serve it hot with a crusty bread or focaccia..