Ratatouille. It was the eighth film produced by Pixar. In the hilarious new animated-adventure, Ratatouille, a rat named Remy dreams of becoming a great chef despite his family's wishes and the obvious problem of being a rat in a decidedly rodent-phobic.
You can have Ratatouille using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ratatouille
- Prepare of potatoes.
- It’s of tomatoes.
- It’s of small zucchini.
- You need of aubergine.
- Prepare of onion.
- It’s of fired sweet pepper in olive oil (optional).
- It’s of feta cheese.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of herbs.
Ratatouille step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180C (350F)..
- Prepare all the vegetables: clean and cut in very thin slices..
- In a gratin dish, place the vegetable slices vertically (alternating): potato, tomato, zucchini, aubergine, onion and sweet pepper..
- Top with olive oil and herbs..
- Bake for about 1 hour. For the last 10min add feta cheese..