Fried Eggs on Ratatouille on spicy Avocado on Sourdough... Aside from its Instagram'ability (yes I just invented that word!), it is actually really delicious! I mean, what can be wrong about a slice of sourdough bread topped with creamy mashed avocado and a fried egg?! Eggs and Avocado Puree on a toasted sourdough bread.
If you enjoyed Avocado Egg Toast, please share it with other foodies. The ever-trending avocado toast is given a protein boost to round out a wholesome breakfast… with a little wake-up heat! • Serve egg mixture on top of a buttered and toasted English muffin or crumpet for an extra indulgence. • Add a pinch of chili flakes or a squeeze of sriracha sauce to egg mixture. This is a recipe great for entertaining breakfast combining an easy avocado feta smash recipe with perfectly poached eggs served on sourdough toast. You can cook Fried Eggs on Ratatouille on spicy Avocado on Sourdough.. using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Eggs on Ratatouille on spicy Avocado on Sourdough..
- Prepare of sourdough bread (but can also be just normal bread).
- Prepare of eggs (ideally free range).
- It’s of tomatoes.
- It’s of courgette.
- It’s of onion.
- It’s of garlic (cut or mashed).
- It’s of peppers (nice if different colours).
- You need of Aubergine (optional).
- Prepare of Avocado.
- You need of chopped / plum tomatoes.
- You need of Paprika (smoked or normal).
- It’s of chili flakes (optional but does make it :-)).
- It’s of olive oil or equivalent to fry with (not extra virgin).
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of Some grated cheddar to taste (optional).
- You need of Salt & pepper.
Poached Eggs with Avocado and Feta Smash on Sourdough. Loking for a fried egg recipe? To serve, spoon the ratatouille onto the toasts and top with the eggs. Drizzle with olive oil and chopped.
Fried Eggs on Ratatouille on spicy Avocado on Sourdough.. step by step
- Cut the onions as you want them and fry for a few minutes to brown them in the oil..
- Add the cut up tomatoes, courgette, peppers, aubergine and water. Keep the heat high. As the water boils off, add the paprika, garlic and tinned tomatoes. Then turn the heat down to a simmer for 15-20 minutes (stirring as needed to stop any burning)..
- While the ratatouille is simmering, open the avocado and mash it with the chilli flakes, a little olive oil and salt/pepper to taste..
- Toast the sourdough and when done, spread the avocado on it as you would butter..
- Fry the eggs so they have nice runny yolks. Add a little freshly grated pepper on top if you like pepper :-).
- Put the ratatouille on the avocado covered sourdough, the eggs on the ratatouille and then sprinkle with grated cheddar (Optional).
- Enjoy :-).
Avocado on sourdough toast topped with scrambled eggs is a delicious balanced breakfast that goes perfect with a serving of fresh fruit. Top toast with a fried or poached egg instead of scrambled if you prefer. Round out the meal with a serving of fresh fruit for an easy breakfast. Add lemon juice, crumbled feta, chopped parsley, dill and chopped cherry tomato. Remove with a slotted spoon, rest on a paper towel to absorb any excess water.