Ratatouille. It was the eighth film produced by Pixar. In the hilarious new animated-adventure, Ratatouille, a rat named Remy dreams of becoming a great chef despite his family's wishes and the obvious problem of being a rat in a decidedly rodent-phobic.
You can cook Ratatouille using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ratatouille
- You need of whole garlic minced.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of whole onion chopped.
- You need of dried Rosemary.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- It’s of flour.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of Salt and white pepper.
- Prepare of large Cucumber.
- You need of large Carrots.
- You need of Tomato.
- You need of large Radish.
- Make your roux with the flour, butter cooked a little. Then you add milk, cinnamon, salt and white pepper. Cook for 7 minutes and set aside..
- Add 1tbsp Olive oil in pan. Add minced garlic for 1min then add onions and cook for 2-3minutes. Mix into roux and mix well. Add your Rosemary and allow to cool while you attend to the veggies..
- Wash your veggies in salted water. Drain. If using a slicer blade adjust settings and slice through. If using knife cut thinly..
- Grace pan, base pan with your sauce or roux and swirl. Pair up your veggies with each one coming after the other and place in pan. Use that sequence and continue till you done. Sprinkle salt and some Rosemary and white pepper. Spray or drizzle Olive oil atop. Cover with foil and cook in oven for 45mins @180c.