Vickys Ratatouille Pasta Bake, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Ratatouille Pasta Bake, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Ratatouille Pasta Bake, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need of dry macaroni pasta, most dry pastas are egg-free and I use rice flour based gluten-free pastas.
- It’s of oil.
- Prepare of onions, chopped.
- Prepare of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare of courgettes, sliced.
- It’s of tomatoes, chopped.
- It’s of green beans, trimmed and cut in half.
- Prepare of vegetable stock.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- You need of dried basil.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- It’s of nutritional yeast or parmesan-style cheese – see my free-from recipe for a substitute.
Vickys Ratatouille Pasta Bake, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F.
- Cook the macaroni according to the instructions on the packet.
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the onion until softened.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute before adding the sliced courgettes, tomatoes, green beans, stock, basil and oregano.
- Let simmer for 5 minutes then drain the macaroni and stir it into the vegetables.
- Add salt and pepper to taste then spoon the mixture into an rectangular or square ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle the nutritional yeast / parmesan on top and bake uncovered for 35 – 40 minutes.
- This will serve 6 – 8 adult portions. Recipe can be halved but still use the whole stock amount.