Ratatouille. It was the eighth film produced by Pixar. In the hilarious new animated-adventure, Ratatouille, a rat named Remy dreams of becoming a great chef despite his family's wishes and the obvious problem of being a rat in a decidedly rodent-phobic.
You can have Ratatouille using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ratatouille
- Prepare of Tomato.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Carrot.
- You need of Potatoes.
- It’s of Eggplant – small Japanese type.
- It’s of Green peppers.
- It’s of Other vegetables of your choice.
- It’s of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare of Tomato juice or tomato puree.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Red chili pepper.
- It’s of to 3 tablespoons Olive oil.
- Cut all the vegetables into same-sized cubes..
- Put a generous amount of olive oil (2-3 tablespoons) in a frying pan. Add the garlic and red chili pepper and fry until the flavours develop..
- Start frying the vegetables, starting with the firm ones and adding the softer ones as you go..
- When they are mostly cooked through, season with salt and pepper..
- Add the tomato juice or tomato puree and simmer. Simmer over a low heat until there is not much liquid left in the pan..
- It's done!! It's easy but delicious . Serve it on a piece of baguette. Bon Appétit!!.
- If you want to sweeten it, add ketchup or Worcestershire-type sauce to taste!.