A Family Recipe: Meltingly Tender Vegetable Ratatouille.
You can have A Family Recipe: Meltingly Tender Vegetable Ratatouille using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of A Family Recipe: Meltingly Tender Vegetable Ratatouille
- Prepare of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- It’s of Zucchini.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Green peppers.
- You need of Bell peppers (red or yellow).
- It’s of Optional extras (king oyster or shimeji mushrooms, bacon etc. ).
- You need of Canned tomato.
- It’s of half the tomato can Water.
- You need of Soup stock cubes.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Garlic, minced.
A Family Recipe: Meltingly Tender Vegetable Ratatouille step by step
- Chop the eggplant and zucchini. Cut the onion, green peppers and bell pepper into 1~2 cm pieces..
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the garlic. When fragrant, add the onions and cook until soft..
- Add the rest of the vegetables and when the vegetables are coated with oil, add the canned tomato, water and stock cube and simmer..
- Cover with a lid and simmer for 5 minutes. When the vegetables are getting soft, remove the lid and simmer, evaporating the liquid..
- Stir occasionally while simmering. When the liquid is reduced, season with salt and pepper..
- Place the leftovers on top of a slice of bread and make pizza toast..
- Here I served it with sauteed pork..