Stewed Tomato Summer Vegetables (Ratatouille).
You can have Stewed Tomato Summer Vegetables (Ratatouille) using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stewed Tomato Summer Vegetables (Ratatouille)
- Prepare of Eggplants (small).
- It’s of Zucchini.
- Prepare of Red or yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare of Tomato.
- It’s of Green peppers.
- Prepare of (Spring) Onion.
- It’s of Canned tomato.
- Prepare of sachet Consomme stock granules.
- You need of Dried basil (if available).
- Prepare of ~ 2 teaspoons Salt.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Garlic.
Stewed Tomato Summer Vegetables (Ratatouille) instructions
- Cut all the vegetables into 2cm cubes. Put the eggplant in water..
- Put olive oil in a pot, and sauté the chopped garlic without burning it..
- Add the vegetables, sprinkle with a teaspoon of salt and sauté..
- Add canned tomato, the rest of the salt, consomme, and basil into the pot from step 3, and simmer on low heat..
- It's ready after simmering for 15 ~ 20minutes. Taste and season with salt and pepper if necessary..
- Put it over rice with cheese on top, and bake it in the oven. It becomes rice gratin..
- Sauce for grilled chicken seasoned with salt and pepper..
- I made pasta with it..