Summer Vegetable and Wiener Sausages Ratatouille-Style.
You can cook Summer Vegetable and Wiener Sausages Ratatouille-Style using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Summer Vegetable and Wiener Sausages Ratatouille-Style
- Prepare of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- Prepare of Zucchini.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Paprika peppers.
- You need of Wieners (I recommend coarsely ground ones).
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Canned whole tomatoes.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Bay leaf.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Soup stock granules.
- It’s of Honey.
- Prepare of Oregano if preferred.
Summer Vegetable and Wiener Sausages Ratatouille-Style step by step
- Here are the ingredients we're going to use this time. Mash the garlic. Cut the vegetables and sausages into 7-8 mm cubes..
- Add the garlic and olive oil to a frying pan or a pot, and turn on over a low heat. Increase to a medium heat once it has produced an aroma, add in the onions and sausages, and then saute..
- Once the onions have cooked through, add in the rest of the vegetables and saute. Then add in the whole tomatoes, soup stock cubes, and bay leaf, cover with a lid, and boil over a low heat..
- Season with salt and pepper, add in a bit of honey, give it a quick stir, and it is done . The honey is used to soften the acidity of the tomatoes..
- You can top a baguette with it..
- Or top with cheese as well..
- You can place into a dish and bake it with cheese..
- Top your favorite pizza with it . It is perfect with Genovese sauce. Pizza dough ID: 1127549 ..