Ratatouille. It was the eighth film produced by Pixar. In the hilarious new animated-adventure, Ratatouille, a rat named Remy dreams of becoming a great chef despite his family's wishes and the obvious problem of being a rat in a decidedly rodent-phobic.
You can have Ratatouille using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ratatouille
- Prepare of Green and yellow Zucchini.
- You need of Spaghetti cooked as per instruction on packet.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- It’s of Garlic crushed.
- It’s of Onions chopped.
- You need of Fresh basil leaves torn with hand.
- You need of Corn kernels boiled.
- It’s of basil powder.
- It’s of oregano powder.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of chilli powder.
- Prepare of other ingredients.
- It’s of Oil for stir fry.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper as per taste.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
Ratatouille step by step
- Slice the zucchini in roundels and stir fry with bhi little oil and salt and pepper. keep aside.
- Blanch the tomatoes in hot water. Remove the skin and once cool, grind the tomatoes.
- Take oil add crushed garlic and chopped onions.
- Add the balanced tomato puree.
- Add salt and pepper and add the herbs.
- Add the fresh hand torn basil leaves.
- Add the cooked spaghetti.
- Add the boiled corn kernels.
- Take a baking dish add our spaghetti sauce and add the cheese.
- Arrange the zucchini on top. Alternate with each colour slice.
- Sprinkle some more herbs and bake at 180 The Celsius preheated oven for 10 to 12 mins.