Spaghetti squash with Pesto Sauce.
You can have Spaghetti squash with Pesto Sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti squash with Pesto Sauce
- It’s of spaghetti squash.
- Prepare of pesto sauce.
- Prepare of basil.
- You need of garlic.
- You need of butter.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of each salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare of alluminium foil,and baking tray.
- You need of whipping cream.
Spaghetti squash with Pesto Sauce instructions
- Choose one spaghetti squash,cut half,use spoon to scoop seeds out.
- Lay some foil on baking tray ,add butter,chopped basils,chopped garlic ,salt and pepper.
- Flip the cut side into baking tray ,bake 180c approximately 30 mins ,depend on the size of squash.
- Take squash out from oven ,use fork take the spaghetti out from side to side (right to left or left to right ) ,you will see spaghetti threads..be carefull to not ruin the shell because we lazy and will serve on its shells …ummm this step smell so good ,you can stop from here ,eat it now …or go to step 5.
- When this still warm,mix whipping cream with pesto sauce,topping on spaghetti squash,sprinkel with parmesan cheese,serve warm 🙂 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356612-pesto.