pesto sauce. The recipes were Easy Pesto by Rebecca Jane Thompson, Pesto Sauce by Sara, and Simple Garlic and Basil Pesto by FuzzyGreenMonkey. It had a nice nutty flavor. sous-pesto. Heat a small frying pan over a low heat.
It starts with selecting ingredients and even more importantly the amounts to make a pesto sauce with the right flavor and consistency. An Italian dark green sauce for pasta originating in Genoa. It's made from pine nuts blended with fresh basil, parmesan or pecorino cheese, garlic and olive oil. You can have pesto sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of pesto sauce
- You need of brunch basil.
- You need of parmesan.
- You need of pecorino.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Prepare of pine nuts.
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of salt.
This Pesto Pasta calls for making your own pesto sauce, but don't let that intimidate you! Mix it into your favorite pasta.
pesto sauce step by step
- Wash the basil,put in a blender, add the garlic, pine nuts begin to blend on low speed..
- Add the pecorino, parmesan and olive oil flush, add salt and mix the pesto at minimum speed until you get a smooth cream.
- Transfer the pesto made in a bowl, cover it with a little olive oil and plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator where it will keep for a few days..