Spaghetti with Pesto Sauce.
You can cook Spaghetti with Pesto Sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with Pesto Sauce
- You need of spaghetti, cooked and drained.
- Prepare of For pesto sauce:.
- You need of fresh basil, washed and chopped.
- You need of parmesan cheese, grated.
- Prepare of raw pine nuts.
- Prepare of garlic.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of black pepper, ground and coarsed.
- It’s of salt.
Spaghetti with Pesto Sauce instructions
- To prepare the pesto sauce: put the garlic and basil leaves in a mixer, grind well until leaves are finely chopped..
- Add in the pine nuts and the cheese and continue mixing until well combined..
- Slowly add the oil and continue to mix until the oil is well blended..
- When the mixture is smooth and creamy, turn off the mixer and flavor with salt and pepper..
- To serve: place the warm spaghetti in a serving dish and pour the pesto sauce over it..