Louise's Pasta with garlic pesto sauce.
You can cook Louise's Pasta with garlic pesto sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Louise's Pasta with garlic pesto sauce
- You need of roma tomatoes,diced. (or 1 can diced tomatoes).
- It’s of pasta (elbow macaroni/angel hair/gnocchi etc.).
- Prepare of garlic (minced).
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of pesto sauce (Fresh or Pre-made works).
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- It’s of oregano (fresh or dried works).
- You need of organic milk.
Louise's Pasta with garlic pesto sauce instructions
- Boil your pasta until al dente! (In my recipe, I used elbow macaroni since my kids love mac soooo much).
- In a separate pan, Sautée your garlic with 1 stick of butter. (For about 1 minute).
- Add in your fully cooked pasta onto the sautéed garlic..
- Mix in diced tomatoes, pesto sauce, salt, pepper & oregano. Cook for 5 minutes. Then add milk..
- Let it simmer for 10 min. (low heat).
- Viola enjoy! You can add cheese on top or eat it with shrimp on the side! #pastarecipe #pesto.