Tia's Warriors Salsa.
You can cook Tia's Warriors Salsa using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tia's Warriors Salsa
- You need 1 can of whole tomatoes peeled.
- Prepare 4 of each jalapeño med, lg.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 1 of each soprano chilli.
- It’s 1 of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 of celery salt.
- It’s 1 of cayenne pepper powder.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 of each large red onion.
- Prepare 1 can of Fire roasted diced tomatoes.
Tia's Warriors Salsa step by step
- Cut off stems from cilantro.
- Put in food processor and chop fine.
- Chop jalapeño, onion, and sorano pepper to the size for your processor..
- Processor ingredients for a quick moment just to reduce volume..
- Add tomatoes with liquid. Spices to your taste all depends on how spicy you want it..
- Turn on food processor and let it work until all ingredients are all well blended..
- Now get your chips and enjoy.