Southwest tater tot casserole. Add the mozzarella cheese and stir until melted. Turn off the heat and arrange the tater tots on top of the vegetable mixture. Tater tots will bring about world peace.
Drain the canned veggies and mix all together in a casserole dish with the cheese sauce. After the meat is browned and the grease is drained stir it in with the mixture. This tater tot casserole is a perfect vessel to sneak in a ton of veggies without sacrificing any of the cheesy potato indulgence. You can cook Southwest tater tot casserole using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Southwest tater tot casserole
- You need 1 bag of tater tots baked.
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground meat cooked.
- Prepare 1 container of southwestern ranch dip.
- Prepare 1 bag of shredded cheese.
I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are. Ground beef, sausage and cheese make this tater tot casserole with green beans a crowd-pleaser.
Southwest tater tot casserole step by step
- Line bottom of baking dish with tots and bake till done.
- Cook ground meat drain greese and mix meat with dip.
- Take tots out of oven add the meat mix top with cheese bake till cheese is melted.
Cayenne pepper and hot Italian sausage give it a pleasant kick. Tater Tot Casseroles Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Vegetarian Tater Tot Casserole (Vegan)Kitchen Confidante. Tater Tot Casserole Sour Cream Cheese Recipes. Southwest Egg and Tater Tot CasseroleLauren's Latest.