Creamy mushroom Alfredo sauce chicken. Two kinds of Italian cheese team up here in a creamy sauce that's terrific served over any type of pasta. Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken – Recipe by Laura Vitale – Laura in the Kitchen Ep. A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce.
Bacon, mushrooms, chicken and garlicky Parmesan Alfredo sauce with fettuccine will make it your new favorite. Let's take a break from salads and detox soups and make some cozy food. Creamy Alfredo sauce is quick and easy to prepare and goes nicely with pasta, shrimp, or chicken. You can cook Creamy mushroom Alfredo sauce chicken using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy mushroom Alfredo sauce chicken
- You need of heavy cream.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of finely chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare of tablespoonfuls of olive oil extra virgin.
- Prepare of chicken thighs.
- Prepare of dehydrated onion.
- It’s of can of black ripe olives drained.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- It’s of olive oil extra virgin.
- It’s of mixed vegetables, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of chopped spring/green onions for garnish.
You may add more Parmesan, garlic, and salt to taste. You can easily add anything you like (i.e. grilled shrimp, chicken, etc.). I also love pouring this sauce over pasta with sauteed peppers. In this homemade cream of mushroom chicken recipe, pan fried chicken breasts are cloaked in the creamiest white wine, lemon, and mushroom sauce.
Creamy mushroom Alfredo sauce chicken instructions
- Heat 1-1/2 tablespoons of olive oil and sauté the mushrooms..
- Heat the butter, and cream add the cheese and mushrooms..
- Stirring constantly till thickens.
- Chop the olives. Salt and pepper the chicken. Heat 1/4 cup oil and fry chicken just before being done drain most of juices and add olives and onions..
- Cook the garlic after the onions are almost done sauté 2 minutes stirring constantly. Add Alfredo sauce. Coat all the chicken and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Steam the vegetables and salt with 1/4 teaspoon salt..
- Garnish. Serve hope you enjoy.
This chicken with creamy mushroom sauce brings you back to real-time when dinner needs to be up and on the table, to serve. Every bite is so juicy and tender. The thick-sliced browned mushrooms and juicy chicken simmer in a flavorful and creamy herb sauce. It's perfect over your favorite pasta or creamy mashed. This Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo is a perfect copycat of the Olive Garden's Chicken Mushroom Alfredo Pasta.