Cookie's Cheeseburger Rolls. Reviews for: Photos of Cheeseburger Egg Rolls. Rolling from the bottom, roll halfway up, then fold. Cheeseburger Egg Rolls are a great appetizer!
Gently toss together burger pieces, lettuce, pickles, mayonnaise, and mustard in a bowl until All Reviews for Cheeseburger Egg Rolls with Special Sauce Recipe. You can find all the classic flavors of a cheeseburger in this super-quick crescent casserole. A hearty mixture of ground beef, cheese, ketchup and relish is topped with soft and buttery Pillsbury™. You can cook Cookie's Cheeseburger Rolls using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cookie's Cheeseburger Rolls
- Prepare of Flour Tortillas (Large).
- Prepare of Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Diced White onions.
- It’s of Cheese Sauce.
- You need of Shredded Lettuce.
- Prepare of Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Mild).
- You need of Ground Chuck.
- Prepare of Canola Oil.
Cheeseburger rolls are a great alternative to traditional burgers. Made with a unique blend of spices, and placed in a spring roll wrapper. These Easy Cheeseburger Sliders will feed a crowd and they taste just like White Castle cheeseburgers! Slice the slider rolls in half, and place the bottoms evenly into the prepared pan.
Cookie's Cheeseburger Rolls instructions
- Cook The ground chuck until its crumbled and brown. Season the beef with salt and pepper to taste..
- Drain the beef. Return back to skillet and cover..
- Take the tortilla lay it flat. Spread the cheese sauce on the bottom half of the tortilla..
- Sprinkle a half of cup of shredded cheese after you spread the cheese sauce..
- Add. Diced onions and tomatoes and shredded lettuce..
- Top it with a half of cup of cooked ground chuck..
- Wrap the tortilla in the form of a burrito. Heat 2 cups of Canola oil and deep the roll until its golden brown..
Sugar cookies for rolling (cooking school). ADD YOUR REVIEW. appetizer is reminiscent of everything you love about fast food–but unlike a fast food cheeseburger fix, you actually know what's going into it. Balance this indulgent "cheeseburger" with a mixed green salad and fresh fruit. These Cheeseburger Egg Rolls are the perfect party food or came day snack for football season! A cheeseburger with American cheese melted all over it.