Easy Peanut Butter Cookies. for those of you adding baking soda, etc. – those recipes are also on allrecipes, so you're kind of rating the wrong recipe. For a THREE INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE this recipe is perfect. The most simple and quick cookie recipe ever.
Boyfriend says these are now his favorites. How to Store and Freeze Peanut Butter Cookies. To freeze before baking, line a sheet pan with foil and then add the balls of cookie dough. You can cook Easy Peanut Butter Cookies using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of peanut butter.
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of salt.
Press with a fork to make cross-hatch marks, and then freeze until solid. Recipe by: Kraft Peanut Butter "When we need cookies in a snap, this is our best go-to recipe – easy, fast and super delicious!" Save to favorites. I Made It Rate it Print Pin Share. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Put all ingredients into a bowl, mix until you get a doughy texture and everything is well combined.
- Preheat oven to 350°f.
- Put parchment paper on a tray. Roll some of the dough in your hand into a small ball and place it on the tray. (Press down with a fork to get the original pb cookie look). Sprinkle sugar on cookies (optional)..
- Put cookies in the oven, and wait for around 10 minutes (or until the edges start browning).
World's Best Easy Peanut Butter Cookies recipe video! The difference is using brown instead of white sugar – it makes the cookies soft and chewy rather than crumbly and adds a wonderful caramel flavour. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients. Scoop level tablespoonfuls and roll into balls. Very good cookies with just a little tweaking.