Mike's Cheesy Tater Tot Hotdish.
You can have Mike's Cheesy Tater Tot Hotdish using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Cheesy Tater Tot Hotdish
- It’s 1.5 Lb of 80/20 Hamburger [fried & fully drained].
- It’s 1 of Fine Chopped Vidalia Onion.
- Prepare 1 of LG Bag Frozen Tater Tots.
- Prepare 1 (7 oz) of Can Chopped Mushrooms [fully drained – chopped].
- You need 1 Can of Sweet Corn [to taste – fully drained].
- Prepare 1 Can of Green Beans [to taste – fully drained].
- Prepare 2 Cans of Camples Cream Of Mushroom Soup [to taste].
- It’s as needed of Whole Milk [just enough to thin condensed soup].
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need to taste of Kosher Salt [go sparingly].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- It’s as needed of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s as needed of Pam Olive Oil Spray.
- Prepare as needed of Green Onions [garnish].
Mike's Cheesy Tater Tot Hotdish step by step
- Here's all you'll need..
- Fry your ground beef with chopped onions and mushrooms until fully cooked..
- Drain meat mixture well..
- Following that, add meat and onion mixture to a greased oven safe pan. Add a layer of shredded cheese as well..
- Scatter drained sweet corn and green beans to the top of mixture as needed..
- Whisk your condensed soup with a few dashes of milk to slightly thin and all seasonings together. Then add to the top of meat, cheese and veggie mixture in dollops..
- Add another layer of shredded cheese..
- Add tots [slightly submerged] and shredded cheddar cheese to top again. Garnish with fresh green onions..
- Bake uncovered at 375° for 60 minutes. Just keep an eye on her after 45 minutes being careful not to burn [but brown] the tots..
- Serve piping hot and crispy! Enjoy!.