Brad's panko parmesan crusted halibut with cashew pesto pasta.
You can cook Brad's panko parmesan crusted halibut with cashew pesto pasta using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's panko parmesan crusted halibut with cashew pesto pasta
- It’s of For the fish.
- You need of halibut fillet. Skin removed.
- It’s of Sea salt.
- Prepare of White pepper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Panko bread crumbs.
- It’s of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of dry mustard.
- You need of chilie flakes.
- Prepare of Flour for dredging.
- It’s of egg, beaten.
- You need of For the pasta.
- You need of tri color rotini.
- It’s of prepared pesto.
- Prepare of snack size bag of honey roasted cashews, smashed to crumbs.
- You need of medium red onion, chopped.
- You need of minced garlic.
- You need of butter.
- You need of white wine.
- Prepare of Drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
Brad's panko parmesan crusted halibut with cashew pesto pasta instructions
- Prepare halibut and cut into portions. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Set aside..
- Melt butter in a fry pan. Saute onions until they start to carmelize. Add garlic. Saute 2 more minutes. Add wine and cashews. cook off liquid. Set aside.
- Grease a baking sheet. Dredge fish in flour mixed with dry mustard. Place on baking sheet. Brush on beaten egg..
- Mix panko, parmesan, and Chile flakes. Crust top of fish. Bake at 425 8-9 minutes. Middle rack. Turn broiler on high. Cook until crust browns. Keep a good eye on it..
- Meanwhile, boil 4 qts salted water. Add pasta. Cook till AL dente. Drain and rinse with cold water..
- Add pasta back to pot. Mix in pesto sauce, onion mixture, and a pinch of parmesan. Heat on low until heated through..
- Plate immediately. Place halibut over pasta. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Garnish with basil leaves and lemon slices. Enjoy..