Grilled Citrus Halibut.
You can have Grilled Citrus Halibut using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Citrus Halibut
- Prepare of mrs dash caribbean citrus seasoning blend.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- You need of lime juice.
- Prepare of honey dijon mustard.
- You need of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of halibut cut into 4 oz pieces.
Grilled Citrus Halibut step by step
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a resealable plastic bag.
- Add halibut and seal bag.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove halibut and discard marinade.
- Grill at medium-high, 4-5 minutes per side, or until fish flakes easily.