Nacho cheese tater tot casserole. Combine Tater Tots® with creamy nacho cheese soup, ground beef, and Mexican blended cheese for a crowd-pleasing, quick casserole. Baking the Tater Tots® before layering may be unnecessary but we wanted to make sure they had a chance to crisp up. The whole family LOVED this dish!
You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are. Try this easy Cheeseburger Tator Tot Casserole Recipe. This is easy hamburger casserole is a crowd please and the kids go crazy over it so it is a win-win in our family. You can cook Nacho cheese tater tot casserole using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nacho cheese tater tot casserole
- You need 1 of pd hamburger.
- It’s of Frozen tater tots.
- You need of Sour cream(roughly 6 oz).
- Prepare 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- You need 15 oz of El Mexicano Nacho cheese sauce.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar.
- You need of French fried onions.
- It’s Half of packet onion soup mix (tasty option).
It has become a regular in the dinner rotations. This casserole turned out really well thanks to Simple Sara's video showing to put sharp cheddar cheese on top. These tater tot nachos are loaded with taco meat and all the fixins' for a delicoius spin on traditional nachos! I had something bad happen the other day.
Nacho cheese tater tot casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook hamburger in skillet and season with salt pepper and garlic powder.
- Once hamburger is cooked stir in your cream of celery, nacho cheese sauce(half to full can) and sour cream to the consistency of personal preference..
- Add in some French fried onions to preference, I did about a half cup and mix together well..
- Pour your mixture into a greased baking dish and top with shredded cheese..
- Place your tater tots on top of your casserole and bake for 45-60mins.
- Add more shredded cheese to the top and put back in oven 5 more mins or until cheese melts. Take out and serve..
- I was also thinking onion soup mix I had on hand would be a good addition but didn't test it this time, maybe next..
Million Dollar Mac and Cheese Casserole. Reese's Chocolate Peanut Butter Seven Layer Bars. Tater Tot Nachos have crispy Tater Tots smothered in melted cheddar cheese and bacon. This delicious snack, inspired by a dish at one of my all time favorite restaurants, takes just minutes to prepare and everyone LOVES it. One of the coolest parts about blogging is getting together with other.