Super easy 5 ingredient skillet Halibut.
You can cook Super easy 5 ingredient skillet Halibut using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super easy 5 ingredient skillet Halibut
- It’s of Halibut or sea bass filet skinned and deboned.
- You need of tbls. Unsalted butter.
- It’s of garlic.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Fresh squeezed lemon.
Super easy 5 ingredient skillet Halibut instructions
- Take out of fridge and let sit for about 20 mins so the internal temperature of the fish raises a bit to insure even cooking. In the last ten mins turn your burner on to med/high heat..
- Salt and pepper all sides of your filet..
- And your oil and swirl let heat for a minute or two. Then add your filet skinned side down cook 3 min. Then flip and cook 2 min..
- In the last minute or so add butter and garlic and spoon over fish basting for the last minute..
- Remove garlic..
- Now flip fish on it's edges and brown each edge for about a minute..
- Serve with fresh lemon over the top. The proper heated pan is the key!!! If fish is thinner than 1 1/2in increase pan heat and decrease cook time by 1 minute on the initial first two sears..
- Hope you all enjoy this simple but delicious pan seared fish. That always comes out flakey and moist with a awesome crust!!.
- Rice super simple cook white rice accordingly to package once done salt and pepper squeeze a fresh lime and add fresh chopped cilantro. All ingredients to your liking..
- Be nice!!!.
- May God bless us all…..