Baked Halibut with asparagus and mushrooms.
You can cook Baked Halibut with asparagus and mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Halibut with asparagus and mushrooms
- It’s of Firm white fish (I used halibut).
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need of bacon.
- You need of asparagus.
- It’s of mushrooms.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of foil.
Baked Halibut with asparagus and mushrooms instructions
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Pat fish dry and set aside.
- Cut ends off asparagus and lay 3 pieces if bacon vertically, lay asparagus on top and wrap.
- Lay asparagus on foil, place seasoned fish on top of asparagus, place mushrooms on top of fish and add a couple small pieces of butter on top and wrap up. Repeat for next 3 pieces.
- Baked in oven for 20-25 minutes. 23 is perfect. Unwrap and enjoy!.