Mmm-hmm Tater-tot Casserole..
You can cook Mmm-hmm Tater-tot Casserole. using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mmm-hmm Tater-tot Casserole.
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef..
- It’s 2 cans of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 of diced onion.
- It’s 1 cup of colby jack cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 small can of evaporated milk.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s of frozen tater-tots.
Mmm-hmm Tater-tot Casserole. instructions
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Brown beef in skillet with diced onion. Drain and set aside..
- In a large casserole dish mix the two cans of soup, 1/2 cup of the colby jack and half of the parmesan with the browned beef mixture..
- Add a little of the the evaporated milk into the mixture mixing it in well. Continue until the mixture looks creamy and the large lumps of soup are broken down..
- Salt and pepper to taste, mix well..
- Add a neat, single layer of tater-tots to the top of the mixture ..
- Bake for 45 min. Turn broiler on to 500°F and bake for another 5-10 min until top is golden brown. Take the casserole out of the oven and turn the oven off. Top with the rest of the cheese and return the casserole to the now turned off oven for 5 min or until cheese is melted on the top..