Chicken Bacon Ranch Tater Tot Casserole.
You can cook Chicken Bacon Ranch Tater Tot Casserole using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Ranch Tater Tot Casserole
- You need 1/2 cup of Ranch dressing.
- You need 1 packages of Shredded cheese (your choice).
- Prepare of Bacon bits.
- You need 1 packages of Tater tots.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- It’s 26 oz of Chicken with rice condensed soup.
- It’s 15 1/4 oz of Can of kennel corn.
- Prepare 15 oz of Can of sweet peas.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Drain corn, drain peas, pour into 9×13 baking dish..
- Add chicken with rice to pan and mix all together..
- In a separate bowl, mix sour cream, milk, and ranch.
- Add mixture to the pan and mix that all together..
- Add tater tots to top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Top with bacon bits. As much or as little as you like..
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until tater tots are golden brown..